Conditions of Hire
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
1. The hire charges (as applicable) must be paid promptly upon receipt of the Instrument Hire Invoice. Requests for payments are sent to your email or home address once each term after the initial order (3 terms per year). Non payment of hire fees will result in instruments being recalled and any debt passed to GCC Legal Department.
2. All information requested on the “Hire Order Form” must be given.
3. Instruments are hired on a termly basis, including holidays (3 terms per year).
4. Repairs may only be undertaken by the Repair Technician at Colwell. See below for instrument return/collection details.
5. Instruments are sent out to you in full working order. The replacement of items such as strings or reeds are your responsibility unless there is an obvious fault at the time of receiving the instrument.
6. Every care should be taken to protect the instrument against loss or damage. The hire charge does not cover this. In the event of loss or damage you will be required to compensate Gloucestershire Music up to the replacement value of the instrument. It is your responsibility to insure against this, and if you do not, you could become liable for the cost of repair or replacement of the instrument. The instrument value for insurance purposes is displayed below.
7. If, at any time, you no longer require the instrument it should be returned to Colwell Arts Centre. See below for instrument return/collection details. The ‘Return Slip’ below should be completed and kept as proof of return.
8. The instrument may not be transferred to any other person.
9. Please advise immediately of any change in contact details.
10. If the instrument provided is exchanged either like for like, or for a different type of instrument (e.g. a clarinet is exchanged for a trumpet) then the above conditions still apply and any difference in replacement value should be observed.
Please be aware that these costs are for insurance purposes only and give an average price of the replacement cost across all of our stock. If a replacement is deemed necessary then the actual replacement cost for that individual instrument will be assessed and issued accordingly.
|Bassoon||£4,826.00||French Horn Mini||£350.00|
Bassoon Short Reach
|Bassoon Mini||£2,394.00||Guitar (all sizes)||£99.00|
|Cello 1/8||£400.00||Oboe (plastic)||£665.00|
|Cello 1/4||£525.00||Oboe (wooden)||£1,334.00|
|Cello 1/2||£550.00||Saxophone Alto||£690.00|
|Cello 3/4||£620.00||Saxophone Soprano||£840.00|
|Cello Full Size||£630.00||Saxophone Tenor||£1,000.00|
|Clarinet Lyons||£100.00||Trombone Mini||£1,000.00|
|Double Bass||£1,599.00||Tuba 3 Valve||£800.00|
|Double Bass Mini||£1,270.00||Tuba 4 Valve||£4,450.00|
|Flute||£365.00||Violin (all sizes)||£144.00|
|Flute Curved Head||£420.00|